Product thermal capacity: 1200-35000 KW
Working pressure: 0.8-1.6 MPA
Available fuel: Bituminous coal, heavy oil, light oil, diesel, natural gas, liquefied gas, city gas
Available industries: Chemical, fertilizer, melamine, alumina and other high temperature heating technology
RYQ Series Molten Salt Heaters Introduction
Molten salt heaters use molten potassium nitrate and sodium nitrite as heating media. Molten salt heater will heat the powder salt over the melting point until the viscosity of the molten salt allows circulating pump works, after the whole system is under circulating condition, then feed then into the thermal oil heater for further circulating rising temperature to make it to be recycling used. Normal media working temperature is 400-550℃, top working temperature could reach 600℃.
RYQ series Technical Advantages
Molten Salt Heater Performance Characters
- Molten salt heaters can reach high temperature under low pressure, top temperature can reach 600℃.
- It can keep stable heating temperature, and accurately adjust, with high thermal efficiency.
- Operating control and safety test devices are complete.
- Good heat resistance ability.
- Heat transfer efficiency is two times of other thermal fluid heater.
RYQ Series Specification Parameters
|Model||Rated thermal power(KW)||Rated thermal power(x10 4kcal/h)||Thermal efficiency(%)||Design pressure (Mpa)||Top media temperature(℃)|