Product thermal capacity: 4-35 t/h
Working pressure:1.0-2.5 MPA
Available fuel: Biomass molding granules, wood chip, corn cob, saw dust
Available industries: Heating, chemical, food, tobacco, textile, print and dyeing, feed, medicine, building materials, wine, hospital
SZL Series Biomass Boiler Introduction
- DZL series quick-load boiler is a horizontal three-return water and fire pipe chain grate boiler.
- The key processing technologies such as steel plate blanking, circling, drum and tube plate drilling adopt advanced CNC machining to reduce the assembly stress and prolong the service life of the boiler.
- Steel tube cutting, thread tube pressing and convection tube processing all adopt advanced CNC technology.
- The boiler body is arranged in a longitudinal direction of a single drum, and a threaded pyrotechnic tube is arranged in the drum to form a convection heating surface, and the drum and the water wall on both sides constitute a furnace heating surface.
- According to different capacity, different numbers of independent air bins are arranged from front to back of the grate.
- The user can reasonably adjust the air distribution according to different combustion conditions to ensure that the fuel is fully burnt.
- Secondary air is input to disturb fuel gas in the furnace, to ensure the fuel is burnt totally. The independent secondary fan makes it easy to control and adjust the air volume and air pressure.
- The burning equipment adopts a light chain grate; the overall quick release form is delivered. Electrical control realizes stepless speed regulation of the grate, limit parameter alarm and interlock protection.
SZL Series Biomass Boiler Advantage
This series of biomass fired boiler absorbs the merits from quick fitting boiler, features compact in structure, the hot water boiler shop is of one storey arranged, convenient for site installation, short in construction period, cheap in cost, simple in operation and etc. This series of steam boiler is suitable for industrial and living steam consumption, the correspondent capacity biomass hot water boiler is applied for industrial and civil heating purpose.
Boiler Manufacturing Process
- Key processing technology like material preparation and circling of steel plate, drilling of drum and tube plate etc, are all adopted advanced CNC machining process to decrease the assemble stress and extend the boiler working life.
- Steel tube cutting, threaded pipe pressing and convection tube processing are all adopted advanced CNC process.
- Firstly adopt arch tube plate and threaded fire tube structure at home to increase heat conduction to solve the problem of rear tube plate cracked.
- The chain grate panel, front and rear smoke chamber panel adopts CNC plasma cutting machine to cut orderly and beautifully.
Boiler Welding Process
- The SZL series biomass boiler vertical and circular seam adopts advanced unionmelt welding process to ensure the welding quality. All the vertical and circular seams will be done 100% rediographic inspection.
- The weld of smoke tube and tube plate will be pre-expanded first to remove the gap between tube and tube plate. And then adopt argon arc automatic welding process. This may relief stress efficiently and extend the biomass fired steam boiler working life.
- Tube flange weld adopts robot welding.
- Chain grate are all manufactured by ZOZEN and be test running for 72 hours before leaving the factory to make sure that the degree of tightness is moderate.
Biomass Fired Steam Boiler Specification Parameters
|Model||Rated thermal power（t/h）||Rated working pressure（MPa）||Steam temperature||Feed water temperature||Maximum transport size(m)